Seen in Bergen

A cute harbor in Bergen. Yes, the guys on the bottom left are about to jump into the water. 

The Norwegian Parliament just authorized a new area for seafloor mining. 
These protest posters were visible all over town.

I was waiting for the aquarium to open when this adorable, well-cared-for cat approached me. I reached out my hand to pet him, and 2 seconds later, he climbed up my arm onto my backpack. For a few minutes, I was stuck there, not wanting to move and disturb the resting feline. Pretty soon, some school groups started showing up, and kids were asking if they could pet him. I had to find the words in Norwegian to explain that this is not my cat. 

Sea lions at the Bergen Aquarium

Seen in Bergen's city center

Colorful row houses in Bergen's city center

Comments