The worms are out

After a week spent with family and friends, the storm of my dissertation defense has passed, and I finally got back to checking e-mail. As it turns out, a paper that I had submitted for publication was finally type-set and released by the publisher. This paper concerns Hyalinoecia artifex, a large, active worm that lives in tubes on the continental slope of the northwestern Atlantic. The paper represents a collaborative effort involving scientists from two different institutes. We were all on board Atlantis last summer and made our observations of H. artifex during the cruise. Each person contributed a different part of the analysis, and my name is listed first only because I tied the various parts of the paper together and was responsible for submitting it.

The final published paper can be found at this link: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ivb.12132/full

Comments