Seen in Palau: part 4

The entrance to one our study sites, Risong. Photo by Kharis Schrage.


A shark in Peleliu. Photo by David Weingarten.

A sea urchin in a coral crevice. Photo by Kharis Schrage.

What it looks like when you come up under the boat after a dive. Photo by Kharis Schrage.

On our last day, we took a hike to a waterfall. Between sweat and mist, we were soaking wet by the end. It was glorious. Photo by Kharis Schrage.

Kharis towards the end of a dive. I want to end on this image, because it just perfectly exemplifies the way I feel about Palau. This place is glorious. It is healthy ecosystems, beautiful people, and a unique culture. I love that every time I come to Palau, I get to witness life from a completely different perspective, and I learn more about this part of the world. Thank you, Palau, for hosting us. I will see you again soon. 


Comments